Friday, May 09, 2008

As Promised: Pictures from the Bash!







Here are the pictures from my birthday celebration. I'm still a bit in shock by it all. It was totally awesome. The first picture is of all my birthday cards that I've received in the mail...not counting the email greetings. Considering a year ago I felt alone...and isolated.....that little resolution back at the beginning of 2007 certainly worked! (I said that one of the things I wanted to do was to expand my network of friends. I'm living proof that someone shy can make really great friends.)

I'll be away for the next few days at a church retreat. I'll post sometime on Sunday. Have a safe and happy weekend.

3 comments:

bear said...

Wow! Awesome. Had a recent "milestone" b-day and it was pretty much a non-event (as I wanted)...though, was looking at cards today for a friend, and reading some, I wish I had made a big deal of it in retrospect! I'm glad you made an event of it! (wish I had of mine!)

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great party. It's very inspiring - I hope to do the same when I hit the big five-oh soon enough.

Vic Mansfield said...

Glad you day was a good one. Fifty is good! I can remember; I think.

Blessings and Shalom!