Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two Days of Sunshine in a Row!

Today has dawned bright and beautiful. A brilliant blue sky and the glorious sun has finally appeared after all the damp, dreary and rainy days of the past couple of weeks. Here in the DC metropolitan area, many jurisdictions have been under drought conditions as the water table dipped to very low levels. But it seems now that we're on an upswing...finally.

After today, we're expecting more periods of heavy rain. Yikes.

Life continues to throw me curve balls.... I think I made someone angry last night...but it wasn't intended. I just defended my position on a matter rather vigorously rather than to just roll over and play dead. (I don't respond well to someone who is condescending and controlling.) So, we'll see.

Life goes on.

Western civilization has not stopped.

But this is a new place for me to be in. I actually defended ME.

When I think about it, if I don't defend me, who is going to?

Today is going to be a very busy day at the office. It is good to keep me occupied. This way I can be productive and to work at being the man that I should be.

I want so much to be a good person.....to possess those qualities in a person that makes me attractive to others.......because the ultimate goal is to be somebody's life partner -- a mighty fine one at that.

I think I'm a good catch....I just need to do better PR to get the word out!

No comments: