Tuesday, July 15, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL: Here She Comes!


Okay everyone....you gotta help me think positive thoughts.....and you gotta whisper a prayer (if you believe in such things) for #2 on Monday, July 21, 2008.

Why? You may ask...

Well, my daughter, #2, is gonna be doing what she has to do in order to audition for AMERICAN IDOL Season 8!

Yup, I finally talked her in to driving from Nashville to Louisville, KY to audition for this year. She's got the goods. All she needs is an opportunity for folks to hear her. So, I pray that all goes well and that she can at least get an audition.

One drawback is that she has a gig on Saturday. Registration is Saturday and Sunday. So, she won't be able to get her registration materials until sometime on Sunday. Then, she has to get to the venue at some god-awful time on Monday in hopes of having an audition.

So, help me pray....that this opportunity opens up for her.

Check her out on My Space at http://www.myspace.com/lauravancemusic

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

Wow, she's fabulous!!!