Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Word From My Co-Worker

Finally heard from "him"...

Things still seem fine...but the way things are going for his schedule and mine, we both agreed that it wouldn't be advantageous for us to get together for dinner until sometime after I return from vacation....which begins on Saturday.

So, I guess we'll see.

I've talked to my mother about this one..... She agrees that I should just take each day as it comes and see how all things play out. She understands my frustrations.....my longings......and all about the secret crushes I have had along the way....but she is hopeful that this one may be a little different. After all, we come from similar backgrounds.....similar ages......work for the same agency....with a similar focus......and we're both gay.....and apparently "available."

So, stay tuned everyone.... I'm just enjoying the fact that I'm having very normal feelings and normal longings.....all for a hot, red-blooded, American, gay male!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is said that when the student is ready the teacher appears. I suspect that also implies that when the teacher is ready the student also appears. My therapist also says, and it seems to be true that when the lover is ready the mate appears, maybe Frank you are finally ready. Enjoy finding out.

Rick