Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Mystery Man Responds

Well, who knew?

My mystery man sent me two emails today! The first responded to my invitation to share a meal..... He seems excited...and then expanded it to a movie or something else fun here in the area.

I said that I was open to that..... (I then decided to go out on a limb to invite him on a day trip on a Saturday to some places several hours away.)

Almost immediately he responded and said YES!

So, it's just a matter of us comparing schedules and nailing down a firm date for the weekend excursion.

The dinner thingy is sometime before I go on vacation a week from this Saturday.

A wonderful friend of mine says that from the email traffic (I showed it all to him.) it appears that this man is "very interested in getting together with you. I think you'll have a better idea after a night out with just him as to his overall sentiment. However, I really do feel that he likes you..."

If anything does come of this.....I will let all of you know more about him......and introduce you to him. If that happens....you'll know it's for real...

WHEW!

I need to go breathe now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds great, Frank, and I hope it works out for both of you. I am veery excited for you. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Yes Frank, do breathe now. It will help you stay in the moment enjoying and perceiving the relationship as it is rather than some projection of some fantasy. Enjoying reality is far better than the inevitable wake up from fantasy.

Rick