Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wonders Just Never Cease...

Although it has been hard.....I've not had any communication with "him." Well, let me back up...

As of the last writing, I had not had any communication with him. However, after I had finished my post last night, I happened to be going through my mail and getting caught up.....and there was a letter from "him." He missed me and just wanted me to know that he had been thinking about me....and that he hoped I had had a wonderful time on my vacation.

It made me happy.

Beyond words happy.

I can hardly contain it all.

We then communicated just now. He contacted me. There was a warm familiarity with him.......just the sound of that wonderful voice set my heart aflutter.

I could hardly contain my glee.

What else can I say?

I've got it bad for "him"....

Could it be that he is the "one" that I have hoped and prayed for so long???

No comments: