Friday, July 18, 2008

Something Is Happening

I was quite busy this morning doing the normal ritual of getting ready to come to the office. I awoke -- feeling like a million bucks. My dog began dancing which told me that he needed to go outside. So I trudged down the steps to my front door and let him out into the front yard where he did his business.

I let him back in and hurried down the steps to put in one load of white laundry.

I then ran back up the steps...turned on the shower and worked to wake myself up. I jumped out of the shower and began to shave.

Then I saw it.

My face.

Something is very different about me.

I stood and looked.....and looked.

I don't know what the difference is.

But there is one.

Is it age?

Am I seeing the signs of maturity.

Is it because I've become more relaxed than ever?

Is it because I'm happy?

I dunno....

But there is certainly a difference.

A really big one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you. Maybe you look different, but certainly you see yourself different. From all you tell us it is a great thing!