Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Note From Lovey!

"Frank - Do you have time to check out flights for #1 from El Salvador for a Thanksgiving trip? I'm hoping to be home for Thanksgiving, but it probably won't be until the day of -- Thursday. I don't know your plans right now, but I'm guessing you'd like to go with her to WV if possible, and that makes sense so that she can see her grandparents. I might be willing to joing you there IF your folks and you were okay with it. If that doesn't work out, I'd like to have her for a couple of days at my house if she is up to it.

Just trying to think ahead.

Also, I'll be having to videotape my sermons for ordination. I'll now more later. I hope to do the required sermon over the next few months -- possibly August, September and October (if I'm not happy with one of the other two). Would you be interested in doing the taping for me?

Blessings,
LOVEY"

No comments: