Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Day Before a Holiday!


Here I sit in the early morning....waiting for the shirt that I plan on wearing to dewrinkle in the dryer. It has been a wonderful few days and I pray that they continue on.

Since I got my med imbalance straightened out, I feel absolutely fabulous! I have energy and just have an overall sense of wellbeing.

Tonight is the rehearsal for the wonderful 4th of July celebration on the mall in DC that is televised tomorrow night. I'm going with several of my gay friends to park on the lawn and watch the run through. It should be a pleasant evening and I look forwrd to spending time with my buds.

The rest of the weekend is going to be very quiet. I'm working on cleaning the house and getting rid of some junk since I'm having a house guest next Friday for the weekend. We've got several things planned and it will be nice having him around.

I've got massive amounts of laundry to do, including bed linens, towels, my clothes, undies, etc. So, I won't be lacking for a lot to do.

I do plan to write here, so in your holiday festivities, don't forget to check here.

Happy Independence Day!

No comments: