Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Clock Continues To Tick...

Just got off the telephone with my little girl. The excitement is beginning to set in for her audition for American Idol scheduled for Monday.

My goodness.

I want this so bad for her....because this is HER DREAM to perform.

It's what she went to school for.

She auditioned at a very prestigious music school in Nashville....got in....graduated with honors....and here she is. She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready.

All she needs is a little "umph"....to push her into the spotlight and to let other people hear her -- important people -- people with influence -- the gatekeepers of the music industry.

Oh goodness....she just has to get in!

Help me pray! Then when she makes it.....VOTE FOR HER!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I hope she makes it! Congratulations!