Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Weird Day

It's Sunday Evening and all I can say is that this day has been WEIRD.

And I don't know why.

Last night I had some minor medical issues. I woke up in the middle of the night and was totally disoriented...dizzy and just out of sorts. When I awoke this morning, I felt very strange. I felt like everything was pushing in against me from all angles and I was feeling totally overwhelmed.

For no reason.

I made myself go to church.

I'm glad that I did. Spending time with my friends at church always makes me feel great. Then I got home and I napped this afternoon and now I'm curled up in front of the television with my dog, just trying to figure out why I'm feeling the way that I do.

So, is this residual fallout from the divorce now? I did get the final decree in the mail on Friday.

Or could it be the effect of a new medication my physician has put me on?

Or could it be something else?

I'm keeping an eye on things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find out what is making you feel weird!

bear said...

I thought the 'weird' was just the way you are! lol. I recommend to check with the doctor on what happened and how you felt. The medication has different effects on each person, so it could be something significant (like he may need to change dosages or want to switch to something different etc.) Hope you feel less 'weird'!