Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Relationship Heals!

My ex bf contacted me on Facebook. He initiated a friend request...and then followed up with an invitation to eat dinner together. We set a date and time...and off we went to a little diner not far from my house.

This is the young man that I dated a year ago...and he dumped me in order to begin a relationship with my best friend. It all went down quite badly. After it went down....my now former best friend attempted to out me to everyone on my Facebook page...and became furious when I dropped him.

As a result of all this stupid chain of events....my ex and I never got to finish bringing things to closure between us....until we had dinner the other night.

It was great getting to talk to him and to catch up....and to move past everything that was keeping us apart.

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Always good to tie up those loose ends. I had a little trouble sorting out the bf and ex bf's but I guess everything is alright now. I continue to enjoy following your journey. My little guilty pleasure.