Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little Romance...

I think what I need more than anything else at the moment is a little romance.

Oh, I'm not saying I need sex mind you. Just a little romance.

Maybe some old fashioned hand-holding -- a kiss or two -- a hug -- being held.
That would do so much for me right now.

But the available guys I know now are:

a) not interested;

b) too busy;

c) already taken by a female or another man;-

c) or, just not aggressive enough.


For example, I am having dinner tonight with a really nice guy. He is super nice...intelligent....a little older than me.....taller than me.....and he has even said that he needs to be more aggressive with me. So, while he may give me a quick peck on the lips....or a big hug....

It won't be romantic.

Right now I can think of 5 such men.

It is frustrating.

1 comment:

Ron said...

I prefer romance. I've always preferred romance. In my experience most men (gay and straight) prefer sex. It is a problem I've encountered my active gay life. I don't want to discourage you but it's going to be hard (no pun intended) to find someone for romance only. I've been looking for a long time and only found it a few times and then it was fleeting. But when it does happen, there is nothing better. All is right with the world then. I hope you find it. There is someone out there. You will find them or they will find you.