Friday, August 13, 2010

Bitching...

Yes, I have been bitching.

You can see this in my writing.

But that should not be construed to be feeling hopeless about my lack of someone special. It is just my way of dealing with frustration at not finding him. After all, I want him NOW....and I want to get on with my life NOW..... But I am not going to settle for seconds...or leftovers.... My standards are quite high.

I know this.

Yes, there are times I get lonely.

Yes, there are times of private longing.

BUT....there are times that I am so thankful to be who I am. I have no regrets about coming out and living authentically.

I am surrounded by many, many friends.

Overall I am blessed.

But, honestly, there are times when I feel like I am going to explode from the desire to love someone.

All I can say is that it is going to be something when it does happen.

2 comments:

Ron said...

We all get lonely at times. That is normal. You won't be lonely for long. It will happen. Probably not when or where you expect it to happen but it will happen. It won't be perfect, none are. But you will not be alone.

Ron said...

Frank,
Have you ever seen the movie "The Boys in the Band"? If not, rent it. I think you would like it. It's old but still pertinent.
Your friend in cyberspace,
Ron