Thursday, August 12, 2010

From My Blackberry

What I would not give to have that special man in my life!

Today is a bad day on several levels. It would be so cool to have someone that I could curl up next to and spill my guts.

But, not now. Not today.

I heard from my friend Doug today. He is the man who lives south of here who is married. He is also the one who likes spending quality time with me and has told me on a number of occasions how dangerous I am to him and his marriage.

But he still calls me regularly to say how much he thinks about me. How much he cares, etc.

It really means a lot to me.

But, I just wish he were single.

Amazing!

So it proves that I can attract quality men.

Just unavailable quality men!

1 comment:

Ron said...

I continue to be impressed by your honesty.