Monday, August 23, 2010

A New Day Has Come!

What a wacky weekend!

I'm still reeling from that encounter with the waiter. If I never hear from him, it will be okay because he just made my entire day!

Reading your comments makes me realize just how random all of that was...and makes me wonder if this is how I'm going to meet the man who will become my partner....my beloved? Gee, I suppose it could happen anywhere....or at anytime.

My daughter is still shocked about the waiter. It struck her about how nervous he was when he started the conversation with me. I thought it was kind of cute. She felt so sorry for him. I asked her "Well, have you ever approached a total stranger before? Someone that you may have felt a sprig of attraction for? I give him an A+ for effort!"

She nodded and agreed.

"Bless his heart," she said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who insists that waiters will flirt with anyone so they can get a better tip. I think waiters enjoy appreciative, personable customers because 9 out of 10 of their other customers are jerks who treat them like scum. In your case, I think you've found yourself someone who really likes you for you!