Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Depression Is Beginning

Tonight the depression has started creeping in. I feel it coming on.

This isn't anything related to the divorce.

It's the fact that my little girl is moving to El Salvador...on Monday.

Yes, that's right. MONDAY. It's the last time I'll see her for approximately 27 months. Goodnes...27 months is a long time. A lot of good.....and a lot of bad can happen during that time.

I'm gonna miss our talks....

I'm gonna miss our meals....

I'm gonna miss our watching television together or going to the movies together.....

I'm gonna miss our hanging out together.

AW...I hate this....

But I don't want the sadness and depression to robi what little remaining time I have left. So, I'll keep all this to myself.....

This is hard.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Thank goodness for the Internet. You two should be able to stay in touch regularly.

jas said...

Frank
It must be incredibly tough. MIne are all still at school so I can't imagine what it must be like. I miss them if I have to stay away over night so I can't begin to imagine what months at a time would be like.
Thinking of you.
Jas