Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Never Ending Story

Just before the holidays I reported that I had heard from my attorney. She had heard from Lovey's attorney and that they had agreed to our points and that the separation agreement was a done deal. All that needed to be done was for the agreement to incorporate those minor changes, and then they would be sent to us for final review and hopefully signature.

Yesterday I heard from my attorney again.

There's a problem.

Lovey's attorney said that the alimony was retroactive to December 1, and he has taken some other liberties that weren't covered in the original discssions. The alimony thing is because Lovey has depleted her house money.

Then, as I went through the agreement, he still has a major/glaring error in it that I have pointed out to lovey 3 times now. It still hasn't been made....and it drives me crazeeeeeeeeeee.

Not to worry. My attorney said.

We are meeting via telephone call on Wednesday to go over the agreement and to make changes.

Yet another delay.

I hate this.

Nothing like being jerked around by the Mrs. This could have been settled a year ago if she had listened to reason....and had not stopped and started so very much.... Now she's saying that I'm not giving her any spousal support and making it sound like I'm the bad guy here and I'm not.

I want to scream it from the housetops.

There are a few other things I'd like to tell the world too...

but, that would only make me look worse than I already look......the queer, philandering, no good, awful, "made my life hell", husband.

She's the minister...the saint.....with the glowing halo....

I'm the sinner.

2 comments:

Bigg said...

Don't let other people's opinions of the situation sway you from holding out for what you need and deserve, Frank. I'm rooting for you.

bear said...

Sinner?...but it feels so good to be bad! :)
Seriously though, she's not better than you so don't think that or let that get you down. Frustrating, yes, but in so many ways you are better off and (admittedly) happier. You are the winner here! :)