Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Never Ending Story -- 2

It has been a very long day.

I am tired.

When I got home this evening, #1 was sitting in her car and as I got out mine, she walked over from hers. She was in the midst of a cellphone exchange.

I unlocked the door to my house and went on in. She followed me. As I took off my coat, petted the dog, and then moved on into the den, she stood in the foyer and the phone call sounded a bit tense. As I paid attention to the conversation, it was apparent she was talking to Lovey.

It wasn't a pleasant conversation. #1 was asking why she needed so much alimony? Had she really gone through all the house money as the attorney had said? blah...blah....

I could see that #1 was getting further upset by this conversation, but since I was not involved in it, I did not say anything.

She hung up the phone and then said that if Mom O'Lovey started looking funny at me or treating me differently, it was because Lovey had told her everything about the fact that I'm not giving her any support, although I had promised her that I would when she moved out of the house.

"Yes, you're right. I did promise her financial support when she moved out of the house....but I thought when she left there would be a separation agreement by then."

Clearly Lovey doesn't get it.

Alimony is not payable until there is a separation agreement.

We still have no separation agreement.

So, there is no alimony.

and...I'm the evil fag, Frank.

No comments: