Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tears Shed

Okay everyone.

Frank is a fag AND a crybaby.

I just can't help it these days. It seems like the tears are always just below the surface. I cry at movies. In the "We R Marshall" movie, I cried during the openng credits seeing the skyline of my hometown. I cry at church. I cry at my kids' big events. I cry over everything.

Never did any of this until the separation/divorce proceedings.

Perhaps I just realized how fragile life is on a very intimate level. Things aren't as permanent as they can appear.

So here I am.

I opened my email this evening, and there was a comment forwarded from this blog from someone I don't know -- a female in fact. (For those of you who are curious, read the comment from my last post.)

It made me cry.

I don't know why other than the fact that it is from a woman that I know nothing about. It is so refreshing to hear from a lady that appears friendly and not accusatory because of my fagdom.

I've also received some very nice comments from men backchannel that have also made me weep. But since those comments came backchannel, I don't feel the liberty to disclose their contents. They allowed me to shed tears too.

How I appreciate all of the comments I have received from my readers.

They mean more than words can ever say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank, I promise this too shall pass. Please change your thinking. You are not damaged goods. You have wisdom and life experiences. Don't forget that or sell yourself short. I am extremely envious of the relationship that you have with your children. I wish my dad was more like you.