Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And Now, A Moment of Irritation

Well, I talked with daughter #2 in Nashville a bit today. I told her about the discussion I had with her mother last night, thinking I was sharing some great secret. But she responded by saying, "I can't believe Mom told you."

#2 already knew....a lot....but had been sworn to secrecy.

And, #1 in El Salvador is not to know.

This all ticked me off big time. What's the big secret?

I've been pretty up front with all of them about my love life.

Lovey wanted the divorce to be secret.....the identity of her attorney secret......everything!

Come to think of it....there were a lot secrets that that family had that was hard to keep stories straight.

I told #2 all this....and expressed my frustration as to why she couldn't have told me about all this.....I don't like feeling like I am the last one to know. i'm also upset that for all those secrets that Lovey wants kept.....well, she never kept any of my secrets.

I just don't get it.

Even #2 is being mysterious about Mr. Bodybuilder. I asked her just what good this is doing her.

No answer....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't let yourself get all worked up about this "secret" thing. So what is #2 is like your ex in that department? Sometimes it is best to be the last one to know.