Monday, March 31, 2008

Mid-Day Update

I'm still feeling out of sorts.

I spent a couple of hours doing errands and hoping that wandering through some stores and going for a walk would clear my mind and help me to feel better, but it didn't work. I'm still the "sad creature" that I was earlier today and yesterday afternoon.

I hate periods like this. It feels like I'm lost in a deep, dark wildnerness that I'm never going to recover from. Those familiar weeds of loneliness and self loathing are flourishing. In some ways it would be so easier if I were a straight divorced man.

But I'm not!

So I need to cope.

As I've done a million times before.

This is just another day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday
(a bit early but I couldn't wait till midnight and then comment).
I hope when you wake up the next morning not only you get 1 year older but feel really energetic.
You live pretty far, other than that I would cheer you up a bit.
Happy birthday again
ps: better put your e-mail in the sidebar!

Frank said...

Hi! My birthday is on May 1. I turn 50 years old!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know but today's first of April and never is late to feel OLD!
:-D