Monday, March 31, 2008

Why Bother?

It's another cold and gloomy day here in the Washington, DC metro area. I've been trying to get caught up on some stuff here around the house -- I'm off today.

My mood is still in the pits. I did sleep well. My dog has been excellent company. But nothing has happened to improve my spirits.

I haven't been this blue in months. So I guess this serves as the ultimate reality check. I guess we can't be happy and excited all the time.

No one has called me, other than the president of my homeowners association to do some stuff for her. I'm having lunch with a friend at a nearby Wendy's in a little while.

I find myself wanting to go back to bed and covering up from head to toe. Why bother to get up? Why bother to do anything?

The pity party continues.....

No comments: