Monday, March 10, 2008

Get a Grip, Princess!

I think the thyroid meds are doing some wacky things to me. I feel all jittery and jumpy….plus, I didn’t rest that well last night and right now I feel like I’ve been run over by a fleet of dump trucks and a freight train. Gosh I hate this!

Perhaps I’ll feel better in the next few days.

I certainly hope so.

I don’t like feeling so moody. But that’s exactly what I am today….VERY moody. I feel like the walls of my life are sliding together and crushing me somewhere in between. It’s not a very happy place to be in.

Perhaps it’s the waning days of winter……the ice……the rain…..the cold……the darkness. None of which do I respond to very well -- hence my whining about not having someone special in my life 24/7.

I swear.

Sometimes I sound like a broken record.

It shouldn’t be this way.

I just need to suck it all up and be strong. If a relationship happens, it happens.

In the meantime, I’ve got a multitude of nice male friends. One paid me the ultimate compliment the other day. He just broke up with his partner of two and a half years. He told me that he wished I lived a lot closer to him….because I was the exact type of guy he was looking to partner with. If I lived closer, says he, he and I would be happily coupled!

It made me feel like a million bucks.

I have some other nice guy friends from church. They’re each wanting me to go on vacations with them. That is really neat! I’ve never done anything like that before and it is high time I start! Don’t you think?

I may be turning 50 in a few weeks, but I am far from being DEAD.

Let’s get this show on the road….and do some living……and have some fun….experience new things….see new places!

No comments: