Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Friday (Finally)!

Friday is finally here...and I get a three-day weekend! YIPPEE!

I work one of those alternative work schedules in the federal government (AWS). I actually get a three-day weekend every other week. So I really look forward to them. This weekend I ge to continue to get rid of junk....I set out another 8 garbage bags full at the curb first thing this morning! Still more to follow...

In addition to the work, there will also be some play. My best friend and I are headed to the Gay Men's Chorus spring show on Saturday night....with dinner beforehand. I always enjoy their productions and it should be a nice relaxing evening.

So, at this writing, Frank is incredibly content with his life and how things have turned out. Increasingly though I hear through the grape vine that Lovey may not be having as much contentment as she had initially hoped.

It just goes back to my original thoughts from years ago....nothing will make her happy.

The novelty of her pastorates in the Shenandoah Valley appears to be waning. She was at her mom's all last week....and she went home for church last Saturday.....didn't preach on Sunday..... Returned to her mother's on Monday....and she's still there at this writing.

I have to wonder how her churches feel when Pastor Lovey is no where to be found!

But in the words of my mother, "I have no dogs in that fight....so it's really none of my business."

It just seems like she is a train wreck waiting to happen.

EEK!

No comments: