Saturday, March 22, 2008

Greetings From WV & Happy Easter!


I am so happy to be here with my parents and my daughter from Nashville. Currently, she and I are sitting in Panera Bread near Huntington, WV taking advantage of their Internet Service. Thank God for technology.

It's been fun to be with #2 this trip. She is so very excited about her new beau, Mr. Body Builder. I must say, the more I hear about this boy, I am very impressed and get nothing but excellent vibes about him and her.

I suppose all those prayers that I have prayed throughout the years are being answered.

You see, from the day my children have been born, I spent much time at night....when everyone else was asleep....praying for my children's mates. I didn't know who they were or where they lived....or for that matter, what gender they would be. All I did was to pray that they would find the perfect mate....and that they would know it when they found it. I asked for mates of quality....I asked for sensitivity that they might be aware of the person when they crossed paths with there mates.....and so far, this appears to be the first one to appear in the life of my daughter.

I am encouraged...and excited to meet this young man. He has certainly made my little girl smile...a whole lot.

God is certainly kind to us....and even when we feel like personal failures I like the way He gives me little glimmers of sunshine that I was not so wrong after all.

Happy Easter to each of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet that you would pray for your children to find wonderful mates.