Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not a Real Good Day Here

Sometimes you meet a gay person that so turns you off, you want to turn in your case of fairy dust and just go home!

I'm having one of those days now.

I met a gay guy today that totally alienated me from the species. He was soooooo obnoxious.....so self-righteous........so effeminate..... Well, It's made me want to just turn in my membership card and remain celibate.

I got some "vibes" from him when he first walked into the room. The vibes I got were not good ones....they were "this is a piece of work.....stay out of the way" vibes....and I am so glad that I did.

He zeroed in on me.....through gaydar I am sure....and proceeded to ask me a host of personal questions. Since really I have nothing to hide, I decided to tell him. He asked me if I had ever been involved in a long term relationship, I told him of my marriage.

In two seconds he was villifying me for making my wife's life hell....and for cheating on her..... How dare I.....he said.

Oh...it was awful.

I'm finding myself totally turned off....

If this is what the gay community is like....where flaming queens can be so judgmental and make assertions based on their feelings without trying to get to know the real me.....SCREW 'EM.

I was totally dumbfounded and mortified.

It's good to be back home.

2 comments:

jen jen said...

Frank, I know you have nothing to hide. But truly, it was none of his freaking business. Next time you get that funny feeling about a person, stay away. They will tear you down, instead of building you up.

bear said...

He's a loser. Don't worry about that guy, there are lots of guys who need to be the center of attention and will tell you as if they know it all. Remember, they exist everywhere, straight or gay, you just need to find some better company and/or get thick skin. Screw him, what does he know? Smile and laugh and excuse yourself away so he has no audience. Plus don't give them any ammunition next time!