Monday, April 07, 2008

Thanks All

Thanks to those of you have written to me at the.phoenix@cox.net. It makes me feel a bit more connected to my readers and gives me an idea of where each of you are in your particular journey.

Even after all this time, I marvel at several facts:

First, there are so many men in the same boat. I remember so very well that early on in my journey, I felt like the only person alive that was married and was hopelessly gay.

Second, even though we may be worlds apart....and may have different names and have come from so many differing backgrounds, our stories are different, yet still strangely the same!

Third, I am humbled that so many of you are finding the OUT OF THE ASHES is helping you along....and giving you strength for your journey.

I am proud to be here...and will continue to write as long as I have a story to tell.

Thanks again for taking the time to write me.

If you would like to drop me a note, send it to the.phoenix@cox.net. Remember, you don't have to identify your exact name or location....just let me know a little of your story, how you found me and if my writing has helped you!

No comments: