Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Response from H & L!


This morning before 7am, I got a response from the minister "pal."

The other interesting thing to comment on about him before I go on, is that he is the pastor who married Lovey and I in the first place. I've written about him a couple of times. He's the one who allegedly cried when Lovey announced our divorce!

Oh well.

I'm the town queer....and so in his sight, I am truly The Great Satan.

Funny, I don't feel any different. And the picture shows that I don't really let my horns show. I'm running just the picture for you to see for yourself. LOL.

I don't think I am such a bad guy. I mean, really.

Go figure.

On with the story:

I was looking for H's email address and did a Google search on his name. I found an enforcement action taken against him about some sort of housing area he and his lovely bride had decided to build. They got into trouble with the local authorities...and there was the legal document....sitting all pretty....right there on the Internet!

Hmmmm.


Well, in today's response...he said:

Frank,
Thanks for touching base.
The foundation I operate has started to keep homeless people..about 50 per night...city says we are in violation of zoning...big political issue...also lots of fundraising...and.....
our Executive Pastor left after 7.5 years.

I must take off last of May.

Happy Birthday!
Please tell kids we love them.



So, he's in trouble again it looks like.

I probably need to continue to keep an eye on him through Google to see if he gets slapped with any more enforcement actions.

I digress.

This note is so.......so.........useless. Obviously the universe twirls around his pretty little head. His Executive Pastor left after almost 8 years.....and he's forced to take off the last of May. Plus he wants me to tell them that he loves all my kids? He's not had any communications with him in about 3 years....he missed their graduation -- didn't even acknowledge them.....my son's in Iraq and he didn't write him or call him before he left?

But they love them.

ICKY POO.

How phony!

The bottom line is that he and his wife will NOT be at the party. Surprise.....surprise!

3 comments:

jen jen said...

Frank, you really look fantastic! If Lovey comes to your party, don't be suprised if she voices to you that she has regrets from separating from you. Any guy or girl would be lucky to have you as a friend or lover. Your an amazing guy.

Unknown said...

Good, just get H & L out of your system and forget about them. They really aren't worth the effort. Just hope your kids aren't upset that they haven't been around for them.

And it sounds like you'll have a great 50th. I need to get started planning mine, so you are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Oh, well.... what goes around comes around...

Also, but just my honest opinion, I think that it's about time you changed your "about me" pic (you walking down a dark wooded lane) to one of the NEW YOU!!!