Sunday, June 03, 2007

Life's Puzzles.


Is it me, or has my writing style changed?

I seem to be writing with more freedom in my hands. They just seem to be flying across the keyboard of my laptop.

I don't feel the angst or nearly as much torture.

And, that God=awful fog has dissipated.

Hmmmm.

I wander what brought all this on.

Could it be that old Frank is finally getting a grip? Perhaps, in the vernacular of famously divorced author Terry McMillan, I've got my "Groove" back. Could it be that I have a book in me that needs to be written, "How Frank Got His Groove Back?"

I guess I could go to the islands. Have a fling with a very young, hung, muscular, Tae Diggs-like creature, bring him home to Virginia......blah...blah. However, with my luck, he'd probably come out as straight..... LOL.

Seriously though, I do hope to capture a lot of what I've gone through and perhaps publish it. In my experience, I know there are tons of other guys who are on similar paths as what I have been on.

I hear from them.

Some like me are petrified....or devestated......and don't know what's going to happen to them.

But, I'm finding that things have a way of falling into place -- much like the pieces of a puzzle. If you can just pause and take several deep breaths, that elusive puzzle piece always appears.

And you can finish the puzzle.

No comments: