Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who Are You?


I am just amazed at how the numbers of visitors coming to this site are remaining constantly higher than they have been. From the looks of things, I'd say that I have a nice cadre of steady readers who seem to enjoy my writing.

You don't know what this all means to me. Some of you have written to me back channel constantly to give me cyber hugs....notes of support and comments on the entries. Still others of you have written public comments that have posted along with the day's entry. On top of this, there are others of you that when the mood strikes, you do both!

I marvel at the wonders of the Internet. Through this medium, I have met some great people I would otherwise have never met.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to call up "Out of the Ashes" and make it a part of your day. I truly do appreciate it.

For those of you not accustomed to commenting or sending me email, I'd love to hear from you.

Could you please take a moment and drop me a line at the.phoenix@cox.net to let me know who you are, how you found me, and why you come back?

I'd especially like to know who my neighbor is in Annandale VA who reads this fairly regularly.

Then there's the new reader from Kazakhstan....and that one from Spain....and the other one from Paris.....and you over there in Singapore...tell me what's up! Then there's the readers from the Philippines and Norway.....Australia even!!!

Stateside we have folks from Universal City, California, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Texas, Illinois, Georgia, and Virginia.

The list goes on and on....

Don't be afraid to say hello. If you're uncomfortable sending me an actual email......then just post a comment to this entry anonymously. Tell me your story. I want to hear what's on your mind and how this blog is helping you. If you choose to write me a backchannel email....I do promise not to stalk you! LOL!

I figure that in order for me to get back on track, I need to now focus on the needs of others and perhaps add some posts of encouragement.

C'mon everybody. I am anxious to hear from you! Whatcha waiting for?

Frank

1 comment:

bear said...

I think it's important to get your story out. I'm grateful that you have shared so much of your experiences, it's very interesting read, so I have to keep coming back to see how you're doing! Addicted I suppose. I'm sorry I won't be so forthcoming. I'm still afraid of being "discovered" that I prefer to be (overly cautious and) anonymous. Not fair I know. Sorry. I do offer my support and encouragement and cyber hugs too. :)