Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Feel Really Bad...

I feel like a really self-absorbed jerk right now.

You see, I've finally sat down and read some of my other cyber buds' blogs that are listed on the side of these entries. Clearly, I've not been keeping up with them as I should have....and today I read "MY CONFESSIONS" by my buddy BIGG.

Please click over and read his entry. AND...if you are a spiritual person....and have a relationship with a higher power, please lift him up in your payers. Not only is he dealing with the gay thing as I have done....he's in the process of divorcing.....his wife is trying to have his bankruptcy status overturned so that she can get spousal support on top of child support. This is all well and good, BUT....he just found out that he has a nasty case of cancer that will require a lot of strength....money......and encouragement. This doesn't seem to make any difference to the wife....and BIGG is feeling quite stressed about everything.

I would be too.

So please....remember him and his family when you pray/meditate.

I will really appreciate your concern....and leave him some notes of encouragement too. It always helps to know that others care.

I'll post something tomorrow.....

No comments: