Saturday, June 23, 2007

Something Super Brief

It has been a virtual whirlwind here trying to get my daughter moved into her new apartment. I have had a few moments to scan emails....and I must say, I am quite touched by hearing from the wives. I seem to have quite a number of them reading this blog, and I must say, what they have said to me backchannel has left me feeling a bit shame-faced. This is primarily because I've been so one sided in my criticism of Lovey....and in her czse, perhaps it was justified. However, these women who have been suffering in silence wile their husbands discover themselves....well, my hat goes off to them with tremendous respect. I'm sure because of your support, ladies, your husband loves you now more than words can express.

I know I would have loved Lovey so much more deeply had she as been as willing to explore things.

But all hat is history. The divorce is over.

Time to move on.

Since my email situation is in questions beginning tonight....and tomorrow night...(with my daughter's new apartment situation), don't run away. I will return with normal posts beginning Monday evening or Tuesday Morning...or BOTH!

Thanks for writing....and your support.

It means a lot to get words of encouragement from you.

No comments: