Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who Are You - 2

Well, I have heard from one reader already who included two very nice pictures of himself.....and told me where he was from.....and that he reads me often.... He also says that he is close to my age and is married to a woman who is very much like Lovey.

I'm going to download his pictures, print them out and put them on my refrigerator....so that I can remember him as I go about my daily activities.

Are there more of you out there willing to share some information about you?

2 comments:

Bigg said...

Frank, I know you've been to my blog -- you've probably seen my tracks from work and from home. I work in a medical school, but my home ISP shows as northern Ohio. I also occasionally show as Pennsylvania. If you want to know more, email me.

Bigg

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank!!! I think I've written enough about me to you already, I wouldn't want to bore you again! LOL!

I will email you my pic privately....
(G-rated)

Kevin